Easy miso noodle soup
Ingredients (2 people)
* 150 g tofu, cut into cubes
* 250 g udon noodles
* 75 cl water
* 100 g shiitake mushrooms, sliced
* 1 teaspoon sesame oil
* 3 tablespoons of brown miso
* 1 tsp Shichimi
* Green onions and nori for topping
* Wash and slice shiitake mushrooms.
* Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water until just tender.
* Pour 75 cl of water into a large saucepan, add oil and spices, stir to dissolve. Cook for 5 minutes. Add tofu and mushrooms and cook for 10 min.
* Add miso and noodles and stir.
* Serve immediately. Top with green onion and sprinkle with more Shichimi if desired.