Quick tomato-tuna pasta
Ingredients (3-4 servings)
* 500 g dried spelt pasta (such as spaghetti)
* 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
* 3 cloves garlic (thinly sliced)
* 1 tbsp Italian Love
* 2 cans tuna in olive oil
* 2 x 400 g cans Italian diced tomatoes
* Boil the pasta.
* Heat a pan with the olive oil. Saute the garlic until lightly golden. Add the tomatoes and Italian Love. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5-10 minutes until a sauce-like consistency.
* Add the canned tuna (including the olive oil) without breaking up the chunks too much. Simmer for 5 minutes.
* Add the cooked pasta to the pan. Toss to coat thoroughly.
* Serve immediately. Enjoy!