Ingredients (3 servings)
* 1 handful of chopped red cabbage
* 1 handful of chopped Chinese cabbage
* 3 Tbsp. rice vinegar
* 1 block firm tofu (400g), drained
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 tablespoon Shawarma
* 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
* 1 small garlic clove, finely grated
* 3 wraps, warmed
* Mint or coriander leaves (optional, for serving)
* Preheat oven to 200ºC. Toss cabbage and vinegar in a small bowl to coat; set aside.
* Squeeze tofu over a medium bowl, gently at first, then more firmly to expel as much water as possible. When no more liquid comes out, tear tofu into 2 cm pieces. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Toss with oil, then add Shawarma. Toss well to coat. Roast tofu, turning once or twice, until crispy around the edges and well browned, 20–25 minutes (the tofu will get crispier as it cools).
* Stir yogurt and garlic in a small bowl; season with sea salt if using. Assemble by dividing yogurt among wraps, followed by tofu, drained pickled cabbage, a handful of mint and a tiny sprinkle of Shawarma.