- 1 can of coconut milk
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1 onion / 1 clove of garlic
- Olive oil
- Seasonal vegetables such as peppers, zucchini
- Cooked jasmine rice or noodle to serve
- 1/2 teaspoon of curry
- 1/2 spoon of ginger
- Salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion previously cut into small pieces, the finely chopped garlic clove, ginger, curry powder and green curry paste (be careful not to burn the spices, add a little water if necessary) .
- Add the chicken to the mixture, stirring continuously.
- Stir in coconut milk and vegetables. Cook until the vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper just before serving.
Discover our products mentioned in this recipe!
Discover our C urry