Total time: 40 min
Servings: 4 people
Falafel express: 500 g canned cooked chickpeas, 3 cloves of garlic, 3 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 bunch of flat-leaf parsley, 1 small onion, 1 tbsp baking soda, 2 tsp Lebanese blend
- Drain the chickpeas then rinse them. Place chickpeas, tahini, lime juice, olive oil, garlic and cumin, and salt in a bowl or blender. Blend until you obtain a thick, homogeneous and smooth paste.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
Veggie and chicken salad:
- Mix a little olive oil with our Shawarma blend in a bowl. Place the chicken breast in the marinade for at least 10 min (preferably 30 min).
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Mix the cut vegetables with some oil and our Ras el Hanout blend and roast in the oven for 15 minutes. Add the marinated chicken and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
- Place the vegetables and chicken in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Mix and serve.
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° c.
- Drain the chickpeas well.
- Peel the garlic and onion and thin the parsley.
- Put all the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and mix to obtain a homogeneous and firm dough.
- Make small balls of firm dough by packing the dough well between your fingers.
- Place them on a baking sheet and cook for about 20 minutes until the falafels are golden brown.